Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet Explorer question. I'm still getting those send/don't send error report messages,

Either one I pick, always bounces me off of whatever I'm in the middle of doing. Tonite, I even checked off the box i found under Internet explorer troubleshooting, something like configurations, and unchecked the error reports, and then I couldn't access the internet anymore (no green bars or anything)...I've went to the add/remove programs, clicked on default settings, nothing's working and I am going insane! No, not really, but it's frustrating!



Internet Explorer question. I'm still getting those send/don't send error report messages, and they are **%26amp;^%windows xp professional



start with deleting your temp. internet files and cookies:



open your browser, click on tools, click on internet options, click the button that reads delete files and another window will appear that says something about offline content, click the box then click ok. Depending on how much stuff is there it could take a while until the hour glass goes away, when that is done click on delete cookies, when that is done click ok and close your browser. Restart your computer.



Another thing to do is to make sure you have all the updates available from Microsoft (the ones you want anyway). Some of them have script fixes which will fix a few problems with web sites. Click on start and look at your menu, mine has the option to go to Microsoft updates there. If you have not ever downloaded the updates this can take quite a while depending on which operating system you are using (Me, XP, Vista). When you start this it will ask you to allow something, something to run, click yes.



Hope this helps, it always does for me



Internet Explorer question. I'm still getting those send/don't send error report messages, and they are **%26amp;^%windows xp home internet explorer



its telling you theres a problem. you have a conflict or malware or you have deleted a system file. look in task manager when it happens, look for programs running or trying to run. running system tools cant hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin