Friday, November 27, 2009

Why does my Internet Explorer keep shutting down?

Everytime I just open my IE, a message pops up that says, "Internet Explorer has a problem and needs to shut down" and then gives me an option to either send an error report or don't send an error report. I have to reopen it about 3 times just to use it. What's the problem, and how can I fix it?



Why does my Internet Explorer keep shutting down?microsoft powerpoint



hmmm........... well there are two reasons ,one is due to the spyware virus trojan......... and the other is that your Internet explorer could have currupted........ so try upgrading your internet explorer to higher version....... it is better to use browsers such as mozilla firefox instead of internet explorer..........



Why does my Internet Explorer keep shutting down?windows xp sp2 internet explorer



Try updating it or you may have a virus.



Phur
use to get that all the time and my pc was clean,switched to firefox and never looked back
Could be the homepage you're set to is causing a problem. Can you change it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin