Friday, November 27, 2009

Why does Internet Explorer keep closing when I open new pages?

Internet explorer keeps closing when I try to open a new page, I was getting the error report thing where it asks to send it to microsoft, then I cleaned my registry files and now it just totally closes. I also scanned for viruses and spyware, adware, everything. Whats wrong with my computer!?!?!?!



Why does Internet Explorer keep closing when I open new pages?windows xp pro



IE sucks and is full of bugs. Go get firefox and the problem will probably go away.



Why does Internet Explorer keep closing when I open new pages?microsoft net framework internet explorer



This Is a somewhat simple task but it takes about 15-30 minutes email me @ ThatDamnWhiteDude@yahoo.com I will give step by step instructions dont want to post it where everyone can see can let the whole world know the secrets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin