Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why does my internet explorer keep crashing ?

I am getting tired of the error reporting stuff and my internet explorer crashing like 5-7 times per day!!



Why even bother reporting errors? it's not like the problem is fixed anyway.



I use a couple of windows open as I work back and forth with different websites and then they crash!!



I ran a virus scan and nothing of course...



Now I am sorry I upgraded to the new IE 7.



Why does my internet explorer keep crashing ?microsoft zune



IE 7 is designed to work most efficiently with the new operating system (Vista).



It is a memory hog, they only way you can get it to work properly is to increase your memory .



You may also want to upgrade your cpu.



as for me, i am not going to use it. for home surfing i use Firefox and Opera, for work i use Explorer 6



Why does my internet explorer keep crashing ?windows nt internet explorer



You can go back to IE6,



To uninstall Internet Explorer 7 to return to Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP



Click "Start," and then click "Control Panel."



Click "Add or Remove Programs."



Check "Show Updates" at the top of the dialog box.



Scroll down the list and highlight the version of Internet Explorer 7 that you are running, and then click "Change/Remove."



Uninstall that,restart your PC and you are on IE6
Just use Firefox, it's a lot better!
Just go back to ie 6 or try firefox.
It's called Internet Exploder for a reason.
An internet connection can become slow or stop working due to a number of reasons depending on the type of the connection. Many of the problems can be solved by making software changes or small hardware corrections. Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yl62gz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin