Friday, November 27, 2009

Whenever I have my internet explorer browswer open, then i open a new window of internet explorer?

, then close it, a popup window appears and says that the Internet Explorer encounted a problem and then it ask me if I would like to send a error report. Then there's only one option- Close. When I click close..it closes both windows not just one...How do i fix this problem?



Whenever I have my internet explorer browswer open, then i open a new window of internet explorer?windows xp professional



You fix it by reinstalling IE or updating a to new version.



Browser or library damaged. This is not rare.



If You can not reinstall or update for some reason You either have



choice: 1.) an additional parallel IE.



Else You use a more independent browser alternative 2.)



Remember to inform Your firewall of the changes.



thx for reading my post



Whenever I have my internet explorer browswer open, then i open a new window of internet explorer?windows xp home internet explorerthx for feedback - hope all works now. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin