Friday, November 27, 2009

My Internet is acting wierd?

ok today my dad downloaded a new version of at%26amp;t yahoo dsl and he go off he said he had no trouble with any thing so i get on later and i get on the net and 1st thing i notice is that on my home page which is just the defualt page of yahoo/dsl page my "Today" section will not expand then when i go to sites like best buy and google a pop-up comes up saying "Internet Explorer Script Error" and in the box it says "Do you wish to continue Running script on this page?" and it has two opions "Yes" or "No" or i can close the page but when i do another one comes up immedatly and i have to close like 50 or 60 of them before they stop and the yahoo FAQ isn't helping... And my yahoo mail page layout is all weird it looks like the late 90's version... I have the Explore 7.0, and Java 9.0 also already downloaded



My Internet is acting wierd?windows explorer



Open IE, go to Tools, Internet Options, and click the Advanced tab at the top. Then uncheck the box for 'Display a notification about every script error', and check the box for 'Disable script debugging'.



My Internet is acting wierd?microsoft zune internet explorer



chech windows that is installed in your computer and your internet server might be having some problem so wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin